Zoning & General Plan

​Permits Related to Zoning and General Plan 

Determining whether you need a permit related to Zoning or Vallejo’s General Plan is easy with our Central Permit Center. 

The City of Vallejo maintains a General Plan and Zoning Ordinance designed to control and monitor land use and development within the City. The General Plan defines the type of zone and its boundaries. The General Plan is subject to periodic modifications and updates according to the long-range development needs and goals of the City and its residents.  

Zoning Permits

General Plan

Permit Fees

You can download the application online or pick it up in person at:

City Hall
555 Santa Clara Street 
Second Floor
Vallejo, CA 94590
Phone: (707) 648-4328